Friday, February 18, 2011

Contact & Ordering Infomation

Hello, and welcome to Blue Mountain Wood Works!  Every piece found on my page is handmade by me, from harvesting the wood, to applying the finish.  This gives you the ability to custom design your piece to fit your needs.  If you know what you want, but didn't see it here, simply let me know, and I can build it.  Also, if you saw a piece you like, but would prefer a different wood or finish, or would like something added, let me know and i'll be glad to accommodate.  You can place an order by either leaving a message on my page or e-mailing me at nolanburnett@hotmail.com.  Feel free to e-mail if you have any questions or comments.  I ask for a 25% deposit on custom pieces.
                                                                                                      Thanks,
                                                                                                             Nolan G. Burnett
                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. We are looking for someone to build us a 7ft bench for our kitchen table. I am not asking for a perfect match just something sturdy with a fench country look. I would like to email you some pics and see what you might could do for us. Thanks Michelle & Micheal Gibson email gibson_shauna@yahoo.com #770-894-7454

    ReplyDelete